Pink Floyd * MONEY , SHIRLEY BASSEY ( HISTROY REPEATING ) & Max Romeo - I CHASE THE DEVIL / Great Songs- Music

Pink Floyd * MONEY



Money, get away 
 Get a good job with more pay and you're O.K.
 Money, it's a gas 
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash 
 New car, caviar, four star daydream, 
Think I'll buy me a football team 
 Money, get back
 I'm all right, Jack, keep your hands off of my stack. 
 Money, it's a hit 
Don't give me that do goody good bullshit 
 I'm in the hi-fidelity first class traveling set 
And I think I need a Lear jet 
Money, it's a crime 
Share it fairly but don't take a slice of my pie
 Money, so they say 
 Is the root of all evil today 
But if you ask for a rise it's no surprise that they're giving none away 
"HuHuh! I was in the right!"
 "Yes, absolutely in the right!" 
 "I certainly was in the right!" 
 "You was definitely in the right.
 That geezer was cruising for a bruising!"
 "Yeah!" 
 "Why does anyone do anything?"
 "I don't know, I was really drunk at the time!"
 "I was just telling him, he couldn't get into

  Max Romeo - I Chase The Devil

Lucifer son of the morning, I'm gonna chase you out of earth!
 I'm gonna put on a iron shirt, and chase Satan out of earth.
 I'm gonna put on a iron shirt, and chase the devil out of earth.
 I'm gonna send him to outer space, to find another race.
 I'm gonna send him to outer space, to find another race. 
Satan is an evilous man, 
But him can't chocks it on I man, 
So when I check him my lassing hand, 
And if him slip, I gaan with him hand. 
 I'm gonna put on a iron shirt, and chase Satan out of earth. 
I'm gonna put on a iron shirt, and chase the devil out of earth.
 I'm gonna send him to outer space, to find another race.
                                         I'm gonna send him to outer space, to find another race.
                                                 Him haffi drop him fork and run,
                                                   Him can't stand up to Jah Jah son,
                                                 Him haffi lef' ya with him gun,
                                                          Dig off with him bomb.
                                   I'm gonna put on a iron shirt, and chase Satan out of earth.
                             I'm gonna put on a iron shirt, and chase the devil out of earth.
                                I'm gonna send him to outer space, to find another race.
                                      I'm gonna send him to outer space, to find another race.
                                                  Satan is an evilous man,
                                             But him can't chocks it on I man,
                                        So when I check him my lassing hand,
                                        And if him slip, I gaan with him hand.
                              I'm gonna put on a iron shirt, and chase Satan out of earth.
                            I'm gonna put on a iron shirt, and chase the devil out of earth.
                                  I'm gonna send him to outer space, to find another race.
                                I'm gonna send him to outer space, to find another race.
                                                     Move ya with your gun,
                                          Mi sey fe lef' ya with your bomb.
                                               Move ya with your gun,
                                         Mi sey fe lef' ya with your bomb..

    Shirley Bassey - (with Propellerheads)-              History Repeating. Lyrics


 
                                                                               
The word is about, there's something evolving, 
Whatever may come, the world keeps revolving... 
They say the next big thing is here, 
That the revolution's near, But to me it seems quite clear 
That's it's all just a little bit of history repeating. 
 The newspapers shout a new style is growing, 
But it don't know if it's coming or going, 
There is fashion, there is fad 
Some is good, some is bad 
And the joke rather sad, 
That it's all just a little bit of History repeating. 
 And I've seen it before 
And I'll see it again 
Yes I've seen it before Just little bits of history repeating 
Some people don't dance, if they don't know who's singing, 
Why ask your head, it's your hips that are swinging 
Life's for us to enjoy 
Woman, man, girl and boy,
 Feel the pain, feel the joy 
Aside set the little bits of history repeating 
Just little bits of history repeating 
And I've seen it before 
And I'll see it again 
Yes I've seen it before


Comments